Top Page > Show report (2016) / The last hall scenery
|Theme||Business Innovation in Logistics -Find Your Best Solution Here in Tokyo-|
|Date & Time||September 13th (Tue) - 16th (Fri), 2016 10:00 - 17:00|
|Exhibition Scale||460 companies / 2,078 booths
(LOGIS-TECH TOKYO 2014 : 418companies / 1,701 booths)
|Overseas Exhibitors||9 countries / regions, 27 companies / 37 booths
(LOGIS-TECH TOKYO 2014 : 9 countries, 26 companies / 34 booths)
U.S.A., India, Netherlands, Korea, Thailand, China, Germany, Taiwan, Hong Kong
() : LOGIS-TECH TOKYO 2014
1) Registered visitors is the number of people registered as visitors for this exhibition.
2) The number of visitors who visited this exhibition from concurrent events is counted as the number of registered visitors.
3) The number of Entries is the total number of people who entered the exhibition venue (which was counted using a counting system at the venue entrance).
|Overseas Visitors||Registered visitors 1,108 people
(LOGIS-TECH TOKYO 2014 : 1,175 people)
TOTAL：22 countries / 2 regions
(LOGIS-TECH TOKYO 2014 : 28countries / 2regions)
Australia, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Korea, Malaysia, Netherlands, Philippine, Russia, Singapore, Sweden, Thailand, United States of America, United Kingdom / Taiwan, Hong Kong
- For Further Information
The Secretariat of LOGIS-TECH TOKYO
- Japan Management Association (JMA)
Sumitomo Corporation Takebashi Bldg, 14F
1-2-2 Hitotsubashi, Chiyoda-ku Tokyo 100-0003, Japan
- Japan Institute of Logistics Systems (JILS)
Suzuebaydium, 1-15-1 Kaigan, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0022 Japan