- Booth Plan
- How to Apply
- Payment Method
- Booth Layout
- Cancellation by Exhibitor
- Change of "Exhibition Rules & Regulations"
Standard Booth (Space Only) *Booth Decoration Fee is Extra.
First Booth¥517,000(¥470,000 + 10% consumption tax)
After Second Booth¥462,000(¥420,000 + 10% consumption tax)
|Side and Back Partition Walls
(White Vinyl Finishing Walls, 2.7m in Height)
|Booth No. Plate||○|
|Electrical Wiring Work for 100V/300W||○
（Switch [Breaker] with No Outlet）
（Order "Booth Decoration Plan" if necessary）
Corner Booth (Option)*Only 1booth or 2booths
（¥80,000 + 10% consumption tax）
Booth Decoration Plan *Space Fee*1 is Extra. (Applicants for Standard Booth(s) Only)
1 booth¥149,600(¥136,000 + 10% consumption tax)
2 booths¥213,400(¥194,000 + 10% consumption tax)
3 booths¥310,200(¥282,000 + 10% consumption tax)
|Facilities||1 Booth||2 Booths||3 Booths|
|Side and Back Partition Walls(White, 2,700mm in Height)
Booth No. Plate
|Included in Standard Booth Fee|
|Company Name on the Fascia Board||○||○||○|
|System Display Counter(W 1,000 x D 500 x H 1,000mm)||2||-||-|
|Reception Counter(W 900 x D 450 x H 750mm)||-||1||1|
|Outlet with 2 Plugs(Japanese Type)||1（100V/880W）||1（100V/760W）||1（100V/640W）|
|Electrical Wiring Work and Consumption Charge for 1.0kw (100V/Single Phase)||1kW||1kW||1kW|
|Name Card Holder||1||1||1|
|Wall for Stock Room||-||2||2|
|Lockable Acordion Door||-||1||1|
|Company Name at the Back of Reception||-||-||1|
More Than 4 BoothsEstimate Separately*2*1 Standard Booth (Space Only) Fee
*2 Please contact the Organizer's official contractor, Kogeisha Co., Ltd.[email@example.com ]
Inquiry about Booth Plan &
Kogeisha Co.,Ltd. 4F, SK Building, 2-26 Agebacho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 162-0824, Japan
How to Apply
Exhibit booths are sold out. If you are considering exhibiting, please contact the Secretariat.
- Fill in the Form
Download the application form from the official website and fill in it (in Bold & Block letters).
- Mail the Form to the Organizer
Send the application form to the secretariat by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Make Payment of your Participation Fee
Make bank transfer in JAPANESE YEN according to the invoice.
Invoice will be sent to the contact person by e-mail.
- *Applications from companies whose exhibit items are not deemed appropriate to the exhibition may be declined.
- *In case the application fee is not remitted by due date, application will be cancelled.
Invoices are issued upon receipt of formal application.
Please make bank transfers according to the invoices.
Please be aware that failure to make payment by the payment deadline will result in cancellation. Japanese Yen is used for all payments.
*Bank transfer fee shall be covered by the applicant.
The organizers alone shall determine booth layout taking into account previous results (such as number of times of participation in the organizer’s exhibition), number of booths, items to be exhibited, demonstrations, and order in which application is received.
Cancellation by Exhibitor
Exhibitors must pay the cancellation charge in case the application is cancelled by
In case you reduce the booth scale after your application, the equivalent cancellation fee would be charged based on the reduced booth.
- FROM the next day of the application deadline TO the day before the announcement of booth.
- 50% of the fee
- FROM the day of the announcement of booth.
- 100% of the fee
Change of "Exhibition Rules & Regulations"
Section 10 (Change or Cancellation of Exhibition)
- 1) The Organizer reserves the right to determine early closing, postponing, downscaling, changing the venue of or cancelling the Exhibition due to the occurrence of natural disasters, terrorism, the infestation of infectious diseases, or other force majeure events, or the events not attributable to the Organizer.
- 2) The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the Exhibition in case the Organizer determines that the object or purpose of the Exhibition will not be achieved based on consideration of the exhibition scale, contents of participation, and the prediction of number of visitors.
- 3) The Organizer shall not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred by the Exhibitor or other third party in the case of 1) or 2) above.
- 4) In case that the Organizer decides of early closing, postponing, downscaling, or change the venue of the Exhibition in accordance with 1) above, the Exhibitor shall pay all amount of the booth fees and option fees (“option fee” means the fee that arises from a direct contract between the Organizer and the Exhibitor other than the booth fee such as the fee with regard to the booth decoration plan, the advertisement and the on-site stock room; together with the booth fees, hereinafter “Fees”), and shall not refund the Fees.
- (1)In case that the Organizer decides to cancel the Exhibition in accordance with 1) or 2) above (hereinafter “Cancel Decision”), the Exhibitor that has paid all amount of Fees for the Exhibition at the time of Cancel Decision receive a refund of 70% of Fees (including tax.) The date of refund will be informed from the Organizer later).The bank transfer fees shall be the Organizer’s expenses.
- (2) In case the Exhibitor has not paid the Fees at the time of the Cancel Decision, the Exhibitor shall pay the Organizer 30% (including tax) of the Fees of the Exhibition. The bank transfer.