“Space Only” Plan
- Side & Back partition walls (White, 2.7m in height)
- Booth No. Plate
- Electrical wiring
※1 The main electrical connections of 300W capacity (100V/single phase) are provided.
※2 Additional connections and wiring works as well as the electrical charges shall be charged to exhibitors.-Note-
- Exhibitors will complete booth decorations at exhibitor’s expense (beyond the basic shell as above).
- Some elements of the above shell stand will not be set up for double-row booths.
- For a corner booth, two sides will be opened unless specific instructions from exhibitor are received.
- Fascia board
- Company name on the fascia board
- Side and back partition walls (White, 2.7m in height)
- Booth No.plate
- 1 information desk((W) 0.9m X (D) 0.45m x (H) 0.75m)
- 2 folding chairs
- 3 shelves
- 3 spotlights (100W/pc, including the consumption charg
- 1 power outlet
- Electrical wiring and consumption charge work for 1.0kw (100V/single phase)
- Booth cleaning for three days (February 19-21)
- Electrical consumption fee
- Additional rental furniture, electric appliances and other items are available at the exhibitor's expense.
- Additional electrical fee and electrical work fee will be charged by lida Electrical works Co.,Ltd. during the exhibition.
- If necessary, outlet for electric appliances can be fitted at the exhibitor's expense.
- For a corner booth, two sides will be opened unless special instructions from exhibitor are received.
Payment MethodBank transfer in Japanese Yen only
Invoices are issued upon receipt of formal application. Please make bank transfers according to the invoices. Please be aware that failure to make payment by the payment deadline will result in cancellation. Japanese Yen is used for all payments.
*Bank transfer fee shall be covered by the applicant.
Cancellation by Exhibitor
Exhibitors must pay the cancellation charge in case the application is cancelled by exhibitors.
In case you reduce the booth scale after your application, the equivalent cancellation fee would be charged based on the reduced booth.
- Cancellation Sep 28 - Oct 31, 2019
- 50% of fees
- Cancellation Nov 1 - Nov 30, 2019
- 80% of fees
- Cancellation on or after Dec 1, 2019
- 100% of fees
The organizer alone shall determine booth layout taking into account previous results (such as number of times of participation in the organizer’s exhibition), number of booths, items to be exhibited, demonstrations, and order in which application is received.
Please inform the secretariat if you need a receipt.
A receipt shall be issued for the actual paid amount only.